Haukkaoptiikka (Kuuskaks Oy)
Business ID: 2189765-4
Address: Lanttukuja 10, 90460 Oulunsalo
We handle the personal information of our customers as well as our potential customers and their representatives. This information is used for customer relationship management, customer communication, and enhancement of the user experience of the company, to target our messages so that you can get the right communication from us. In addition, the information is used for marketing purposes.
Our processing ground is a legitimate advantage for marketing and, in terms of customer relationship management, you and we are in agreement with the implementation of the agreement. We will also send you direct electronic marketing messages based on your consent. We collect your name, phone, email, address, and other information you submit. Cookies provide us with measurable information about our visitors, for example, when planning our marketing. In this way, we can target our communication as well as possible. No sensitive personal information is registered.
No information for promotional purposes is disclosed to a third party.
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Each direct email sent by the company has a legitimate link, by which you may unsubscribe direct email in the future.
In addition, you have the right, at any time, in accordance with applicable data protection law:
- obtain information on the processing of your personal data;
- have access to your personal information and verify the personal data we are dealing with you;
- require correction and supplementation of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
- require the removal of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your personal circumstances, insofar as your personal data is treated as a legitimate advantage;
- obtain your personal data in a formatted form and transfer this information to another registrar, provided that you have personally provided such personal information to us; we will process such personal information on the basis of the agreement or consent you provide and processing will be performed automatically; and
require your personal data to be restricted.
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may refuse to execute your claim on the basis of the applicable law.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of the EU Member State where your residence or work is located if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.