Hawke Endurance ED 25-75×85 -fieldscope is best in its price class
The model has been updated and the image is even better balanced and sharp up to full maximum magnification. Large 85 mm objective produces a sharp image also in dimmer light. Mechanically the scope is very rigid and easy-to-use thanks to fast dual-focus-knob. Warranty period is long, 10 years.
- ED (Extra-low dispersion) reduces chromatic aberration (better color reproduce-ability)
- BAK-4 porroprisms produce top quality image, intense colors and the best sharpness
- Dielectric coatings designed to increase light reflectivity
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Close focus up to 5 m
- Dual focus knob to achieve ultra fine focusing
- Body rotation for viewing in virtually any position
- Stay-on soft cover (cordura) for maximum protection
- Twist-up eye cup and pull out sunshade
- Digi-scope compatible for use with your camera
Rigid and affordable nature observation tool
The body is made of composite material which enables the rigid, durable and light construction. The body is wholly rubber-coated to prevent from small damages and hits. Naturally it is nitrogen purged, anti-fog and waterproof construction.
Shipped with the scope: ocular, protective covers, stay-on case with retractable carrying wrap.
- Ocular magnification: 25-75×
- Objective diameter: 85 mm
- Optics coating: fully multicoated
- Field of view (m @1000 m): 30 – 15.5 m
- Close focus: 5 m
- Eye relief: 20 mm
- Exit pupil: 3,4-1,1 mm
- Lenght: 435 mm
- Weight: 1825 g
- Warranty: Hawke worldwide warranty 10 years
There are no reviews yet.